Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Five things you don't know about me.

I have been officially tagged by the honorable Jonas Parker with a meme. So here are my five things and you have to guess which one is not true.

1. I flashed the audience during a school play.

2. I ran 1000 miles over a summer.

3. I have only found three people with shorter fingers that I have.

4. I have done illegal drugs.

5. I used to frequent a gay bar.

So which one is false? Regardless, all will be revealed in a future post. Let me know if there is one in particular you would like me to elaborate on.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Number 4, please! :-)

Anonymous said...

Geez - this is the toughest so far.

Er - Number 3? I can picture you doing all the others except saying "Dude, show me your hand and I'll show you mine..." (unless it was somehow combined with #5)

Blork said...

Elaborate on them all!

I'm thinking the drugs one is the falsie.

Anonymous said...

I'd go with #4 as well. :)

Anonymous said...

I would say #3 as well. Tough choices!

Unknown said...

The false statement was #4. Here's the explanation.

Me: I like your reasoning for #3, but it is true. I make that my next elaboration.