Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Signs

While in Chicago we encountered two signs I found pretty funny.

This first one we saw while going to pick up the car from the mechanic.Maybe it's just me but I don't think the fish and chicken are very happy after being beheaded and deep fried. Not to mention the Cat Steak.

The second was when we first went to take the car to the mechanic.
I busted out laughing when I saw this. Is it just me or does Gina have something other than Italian ice on her mind. Look at the combination of the tall Italian ice and the two lemons and tell me what you see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice contender for the Phallic Logo Awards. (NSFW)

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe that people don't see this stuff. You don't have to be "perverted" to see it, either.

Unknown said...

Those are pretty funny, mare.

Jonas, I wasn't sure if it was just my eye seeing it. So I wanted to see if other 'clear' minded people saw it too. Though I don't know if Mr. Blue Nuit seeing it counts.

zura said...

Oh that was so not hard to see right off the bat. :)

You go, Gina.