Monday, December 26, 2005

Hello Family and Friends

Welcome to my blog. Feel free to browse around. A good starting point to give you an idea of what I have written here, scroll down to the Post #100 - The Best So Far.

For those of you who did not receive an email from me, I have opened this blog up to family and friends. Some of them have been reading for a while, but I have widened the circle. One of the reasons is because I have found that the words written here are nothing to hide. If it is something that I would share with the general public, it is something I could share with them. For myself, things of personal nature are best left between myself and the people they concern.

This space as evolved to become an outlet for my inner monologue. Whether it be observations or personal opinion. It has been great to get many of these thoughts out of my head and written down. My hope is that they are topics of interest and they initiate discussion. By no means am I an authority on anything. So many times the postings may not be well researched. Feel free to correct me or if you find my point of view incorrect. That is the nature of this medium.

Enjoy.

No comments: